Some people invest for their future and hope they will have enough. We plan for your future so you will know how much is enough.
The value of what we do is in providing an exceptional client experience. So that means we’re selective about who we choose to work with. To that end, we limit the most complex work we do for people who stand most to gain from it. Our clients for the most part , fall into specific niches.
- Professionals, business owners, medical professionals and corporate executives planning for their secure retirement.
- Couples and individuals going through periods of transition including the sale of their business, retirement, loss of a spouse, career change, divorce or inheritance.
Summit Is Right For You If You Are:
- someone who is looking for a long-term partnership where trust, transparency and team work is the embedded in their culture
- someone who is serious about making informed decisions about their money in order to overcome any obstacles along the way to meet their goals
- someone who is ready to NOT be dependent on the market for survival and is ready to recognize what is important, controllable and achievable.
- someone who is ready to address the two most important questions of your financial future; 1) Will I make it? 2) Do I have any financial blindspots?
- someone who has outgrown their current advisory relationship and realizes good advice outperforms a great investment anyday of the week.
What is Your Minimum?
Because we focus on providing an exceptional client experience we are limited with the number of new clients we take on each year. So we prefer to work with clients who have investable assets over $500,000.
Conversely, in situations where a probable client has entered a phase of rapid wealth accumulation, our solutions may also prove to be appropriate. An example may be an entrepreneurial business owner rapidly accelerating in annual revenues because of precise execution of business plan strategy.
In either situation, we welcome the opportunity to engage in a complimentary second opinion to explore the potential of working together. If we are not a good fit for you, we would be pleased to refer you to an advisory practice that may be more appropriate.
Whether your goal is wealth accumulation, preservation or income generation, we’re committed to delivering solutions that address your unique financial needs.